Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenStreet - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenStreet - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:09:08 +0200

Paul Check wrote:

Hi Rudy:  I have posted the initial tarball on my website, at
http://openstreet.org/OpenStreetSoftware/openstreet.tar.gz .
I thought I'd just e-mail you instead of re-submitting the package.

Anyway, I used "autoproject" to construct this initial tarball, so
it should be GPL compliant!

Let me know if everything is ok.

Hi Paul,

You must resubmit it. It is a standard procedure and your project is already deleted from the pending queue (such as every project that isn't ok when it is submitted).

Cheers,

Rudy