[Savannah-hackers] [ 101429 ] Projects statistics

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101429 ] Projects statistics
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:57:56 -0400

Support Request #101429, was updated on 2002-Oct-22 16:24
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101429&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Oct-22 20:57
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.2.5-0.woody.1

Hi,

It's currently not planned since it there are many others
important things to do. For instance, virtuals domains etc.

I'm sorry but I cannot give you an answer. Hope it will come
someday, but there are many things far more important that
are still waiting for someone willing/able to do them.

In the meantime, you can take a look at the system-wide
statistics.

By: guyou