[Savannah-hackers] submission of AVR Downloader/UploaDEr - savannah.non

From: bsd
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of AVR Downloader/UploaDEr - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 01:28:24 -0500

Brian Dean <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: AVR Downloader/UploaDEr
System name: avrdude
Type: non-GNU

This project is for an open source and cross platform AVR programming software
for programming Atmel\'s line of AVR microprocessors.  The software is fairly
mature and currently runs only on FreeBSD Unix.  For the last several years,
this software has been resident in my private CVS repository, but recently,
there has been interest to port it to Linux, and possibly Windows (later).
Thus, I would like to make it available to other interested developers to port
the software and to extend its functionality.

You can visit the project home page at: http://www.bsdhome.com/avrdude/.  There
you should find a more detailed description, as well as the full source code
(tar file as well as browseable).

Other Software Required:
None.

Other Comments: