Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of AVR Downloader/UploaDEr - savannah.

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of AVR Downloader/UploaDEr - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:08:43 +0000

> This software currently resides in my own private CVS repository.  If
> possible, I would like to preserve the CVS history by uploading the ,v files
> directly into the project area instead of using 'cvs add' and losing the
> history.

> Is there a way that I can do this myself or would you be willing to do
> it if I provide a tar file that can be extracted within the avrdude
> directory?

You cannot do it yourself, but if you put your ,v files in a tarball and tell
us where we can find it, we will do it for you. You can also e-mail the
tarball to one of us (my mail server is broken this weekend, so you'd better
send it to address@hidden; I can still read messages to savannah-hackers in
the list archive, so if you tell us some URL in that list, I will find out
soon).

Cheers,
Jaime