Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of AVR Downloader/UploaDEr - savannah.

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of AVR Downloader/UploaDEr - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:18:47 -0500

Hi Jaime,

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 04:08:43PM +0000, Jaime E . Villate wrote:

> You cannot do it yourself, but if you put your ,v files in a tarball and tell
> us where we can find it, we will do it for you. You can also e-mail the

Yes - Mathieu Roy responded similarly and I've put the tarball at:

        http://www.bsdhome.com/avrdude/avrdude-repo.tar.gz

The tar is relative to the avrdude directory so you should be inside
the avrdude directory when it is extracted.

Thanks so much!  I'm glad to be able to preserve the three years or so
of CVS history.

Cheers,
-Brian
--