Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Modular Equation / Expression Parse

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Modular Equation / Expression Parser - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:58:03 +0000

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 05:38:48AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Francois Lekien <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Modular Equation / Expression Parser
> System name: eqnparser
> Type: GNU

> Modular equation / expression parser class. The class reads and evaluate
> strings such as \"3*x+cos(angle)\" based on the value of each variable /
> parameters. Expressions are usually parsed once and a list of variables /
> parameters is established. Parameters are usually defined once by the caller.
> Several evaluations of the expression are usually made with different value
> for each variable.
> Operators (+,*,/,...) and functions (cos(),exp(),if(,,)) can be easily
> modified, removed and added without any change to the parser
> code. Each operator and each function is defined in a dynamically shared
> library read at run-time. The source code for usual operators and functions
> is included as well as a template to create a new .dll or .so containing a
> new operator or a new function.

(it should be "framer.cgif?loc=sof...")

Hi,
I'm evaluating your package for hosting in Savannah, and I need to see your
source code, but when I follow the link above, I'm asked for a password to
enter your page about eqnparser. I have already registered in your site, but
the password I registered does not work immediately as promised by the
registration script. Please grant me access to see your code, or send me a
copy of it by e-mail.

Regards,
Jaime