[Savannah-hackers] submission of ISAC - I Sistema Acad êmico Comunitári

From: moglia
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ISAC - I Sistema Acad êmico Comunitário - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:29:48 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Rodrigo Ferreira Moglia <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: ISAC  - I Sistema Acadêmico Comunitário
System name: isac
Type: GNU

ISAC is an academic system for Brazilian schools.
This is InterNet based system written in PHP script language.
The heart of the ISAC is the PostgreSql data base, more also can be carried to
other data bases like Firebird and Mysql, however we strong recommend use the
PostgreSQL data base.
ISAC is multiplatform system in such a way in the Client Side and Server Side,
more we recommend use ISAC in Linux OS where isac strong was tested.
We had notice that the ISAC was installed successfully in a Windows Server´s
with some modifications using Firebird as data base.
ISAC is a free software, under GPL and this is constant under development.
We look collaborators for the project: designers, programmers, analysts and
testers.
Join the ISAC community is participates of the dream to create efficient
academic system for Brazil, knows for the world!

For furure informations about the project visits ISAC web site at: FACIG -
\"Faculdade Cenecista da Ilha do Governador\"
http://isac.facig-rj.com.br

Other Software Required:
PHP,PostgreSQL

Other Comments:
Please I am Brazilian and I do not have domain of the American language, would
like to talk with somebody of free software fondation that it knows to say
Portuguese, I am voluntary devel of cipsga in Brazil my email is address@hidden
PS. Sorry for my poor english.