Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XOOPS Module Development Effort - s

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XOOPS Module Development Effort - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:15:00 +0100

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 11:54:57AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Matthew Bogosian <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: XOOPS Module Development Effort
> System name: xoops-mod
> Type: non-GNU

Hi,
The tarball with the most recent version of xoops is full with GIF images.
I'm sorry but we have a policy of not accepting projects with GIF images.
Please replace them by PNG or JPEG images and when you are done register
your project again.
You should also replace "COPYING" by a complete, verbatim copy of the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt) in the copy you have you removed the
whole last section ("How to apply ths terms to your software") which should
not be done.

Regards,
Jaime