Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Stratagus - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Stratagus - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:12:25 -0400

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 01:37:55PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: other
> Other License: Stratagus will use the GNU GPL Version 2 with the "any
> later version" clause removed.
> Package: Stratagus
> System name: stratagus
> Type: non-GNU

> Stratagus is a free cross-platform real-time strategy gaming engine. It is
> possible to play against human opponents over LAN, internet, or against the
> computer. The engine can be used to build C&C, WC2, SC and AOE-like real-time
> strategy (RTS) games. It successfully runs under Linux, BSD, BeOS, MacOS/X,
> MacOS/Darwin and MS Windows.

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS
to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned
above.  The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
have to register their projects several times.  Thank you for your
understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

Regards,

Rudy