[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status: web pages follow-up

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status: web pages follow-up
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:01:03 -0400

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 03:40:51PM -0700, David R. Hill wrote:

> What *are* the real implications of "private" and "public", apart from the
> obvious idea that only authorised project members can access "private" but
> "public" ought to be accessible by anyone who knows the URLs?

I think that are the only implications.  But I am not sure.  The other
sv-hackers will give you a correct answer.

> When the project was originally set up, the question of public access was
> discussed and I simply went along with what was decided, not necessarily
> understanding all of the consequences.
>
> Still working on my ignorance :-)

Nobody is perfect :)

In the mean time;

David:  I have set the original gnuspeech project to
public status.  And it seems to work for me.  Can you access it?

Savannah-hackers: I did not yet remove the second project that needs
to be removed, because I don't know what will happen when I remove it
through the webinterface.   I think it will delete the original
project sources.  Could you check this?

Rudy
Web page                    http:/www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms