[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status: web pages follow-up

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status: web pages follow-up
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 18:49:46 -0400

On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 06:25:53PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     Because your original project has been set to private I couldn't find
>     it through the search on the website.  I didn't think about private
>     projects. Sorry about that.
>
> This sounds like a bug.  Your method of seaching for projects
> should be one that considers private projects too.

It isn't.  I used the search on the website, and it didn't give me a
project named "gnuspeech".

What was correct, as the project was set to private, and a private
project should be hidden, and thus not be searchable.

I'll use the admin search next time instead of the search via the
website --- that is for normal users.

Web page                    http:/www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org