Re: [Savannah-hackers] Daily snapshots of Emacs

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Daily snapshots of Emacs
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:05:50 -0400

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 03:58:49PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Someone told me:
>
>     AFAIK, there are already daily snapshots of GNU Mach, MiG, Hurd, and
>     other GNU tools at ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/. Perhaps Emacs could go
>     there as well (well, it seems reasonable to me).
>
> Can you arrange to make daily snapshots of Emacs like those other packages?

http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs.backups/emacs.tar.gz

This tarball is updated every night and contains a copy of your Source
CVS tree.

The admins of emacs can see this link when they log in to the
admin section of emacs. [It's the "Project administration main page"].

It is at the bottom of the page.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org