Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: savannah.gnu.org Verification]

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: savannah.gnu.org Verification]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:12:27 -0400

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 11:51:10PM +0200, Rene Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I did not request the change of my password on savannah.gnu.org. Usually
> I also do not use IP addresses outside Austria, just to let you know.

Thanks.  The lynx project admin has forgotten his login name, and he
thought that lynx was it.  But it is yours.

Also note:

> In any case make sure that you do not disclose this url to
>  sombody else, e.g. do not mail this to a public mailinglist!

The url has a hash that can reset your password.  I have resetted the
hash.

Rudy

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms