Re: [Savannah-hackers] Daily snapshots of Emacs

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Daily snapshots of Emacs
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 07:20:54 -0400

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 06:05:50PM -0400, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 03:58:49PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> > Someone told me:
> >
> >     AFAIK, there are already daily snapshots of GNU Mach, MiG, Hurd, and
> >     other GNU tools at ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/. Perhaps Emacs could go
> >     there as well (well, it seems reasonable to me).
> >
> > Can you arrange to make daily snapshots of Emacs like those other packages?
>

> http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs.backups/emacs.tar.gz
>
> This tarball is updated every night and contains a copy of your Source
> CVS tree.

I didn't answer your question.

If you want to have a snapshot, someone will have to add a cronjob on alpha
that checks out the source.

How is it handled for the other sources on alpha?  It should be set up
similarly.

Rudy

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms