Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Go Server - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Go Server - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:40:15 -0400

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 09:21:40AM -0700, Desired Username wrote:
> > Can you assure me you will update the files and add
> > the (correct)
> > headers?
>
> Sorry, I only spot checked a couple files and didn't
> read them carefully.  Obviously a bad idea.

:)

> I'd like to put the files as they exist, without
> modification, into CVS as a base version.  Is it OK if
> we make the changes after that?  If not, I'm fine with
> changing them first, too, so I guess we have a deal.

I'd rather have you update them first.  If you put them first in the
CVS, one can checkout those sources with the incorrect or incomplete
license statements.

Ok?
> I've already re-registered, but not with the
> re-registration URL.  Hope that's not going to cause confusion.

That isn't necessary, because I didn't discard your re-registration.

I've already approved your project.

Rudy
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms