[Savannah-hackers] mailman admin passwords

From: John Lenton
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] mailman admin passwords
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:58:24 -0300

Recently I asked the list for a change of passwords, but I didn't
mention that they are not subscription passwords but admin ones, that
I have no way to change by myself that I can find. I could be wrong,
of course...

So, I re-request, could anyone please help me by changing and sending
me via email the *admin* passwords for the papo lists? that is
papo-hackers and papo-abusers; papo-cvslog I created recently and have
that mail.

I am, needless to say, the admin of those lists...

TIA, again.

--
John Lenton (address@hidden) -- Random fortune:
stab_val(stab)->str_nok = 1;    /* what a wonderful hack! */