Re: [Savannah-hackers] mailman admin passwords

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] mailman admin passwords
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:03:42 -0400

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 02:58:24PM -0300, John Lenton wrote:
> Recently I asked the list for a change of passwords, but I didn't
> mention that they are not subscription passwords but admin ones, that
> I have no way to change by myself that I can find. I could be wrong,
> of course...
>
> So, I re-request, could anyone please help me by changing and sending
> me via email the *admin* passwords for the papo lists? that is
> papo-hackers and papo-abusers; papo-cvslog I created recently and have
> that mail.
>
> I am, needless to say, the admin of those lists...

I'm currently the only admin "at work" (the others are on vacation or
are busy).  I do not know how I can send you the passes.  Or how to
reset it...

I have already mailed all the admins with the question so I will be
able to handle it as soon as someone answers my question.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Rudy
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms