Re: [Savannah-hackers] mailman admin passwords

From: John Lenton
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] mailman admin passwords
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:02:01 -0300

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 02:03:42PM -0400, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> I'm currently the only admin "at work" (the others are on vacation or
> are busy).  I do not know how I can send you the passes.  Or how to
> reset it...
>
> I have already mailed all the admins with the question so I will be
> able to handle it as soon as someone answers my question.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience...

you could enter the administrative interface using the site-wide
password (which you can set using mmsitepass, which in debian stable
sits in /usr/lib/mailman/bin/mmsitepass), and change the password from
there.

--
John Lenton (address@hidden) -- Random fortune:
America cannot be sold a can of beer without being offered a piece of