[Savannah-hackers] submission of PHP Web Application Framework - savanna

From: dashohoxha
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PHP Web Application Framework - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 06:21:55 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Dashamir Hoxha <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: PHP Web Application Framework
System name: phpwebapp
Type: GNU

phpWebApp is an application framework which makes easy and simple the task of
building PHP web applications based on relational databases. It separates the
task of designing and changing the layout of the application from the task of
implementing the logic of the application, by using XML templates that are an
extension of XHTML. It also simplifies the task of implementing the logic of
the application by offering an event based programming model. In addition,
phpWebApp tries to offer modularity and code reusability to the community of
webApp developers.

For more details see the homepage of the framework:
  http://phpwebapp.sourceforge.net/

The summary page of the project at SourceForge:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpwebapp

The source code can be downloaded at:

Other Software Required:
No such dependences.

Other Comments:
As you can see in the URLs provided at the project description, the
project is already registered at sourceforge.net. I intend to continue
the development of the project at sourceforge.net because I believe
that they offer more flexibility and a better service than savannah
(e.g. savannah does not support PHP in the web page of the project).

However, it is my wish and intent to make phpwebapp a GNU package,
and for this reason I want to create this project at savannah.

One more thing, unrelated to the above issue: the links
"Information for Maintainers of GNU Software" and "GNU Coding
Standards" do not work. Can you please tell me where I can find
this pages?

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/