Re: [Savannah-hackers] export restrictions

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] export restrictions
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:11:17 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à Richard Stallman <address@hidden>:

>     So we cannot host crypto software at Savannah?
>
> There are other free software hosting sites, in Europe, right?

Not so many.
I know http://www.tuxfamily.org , that's all. Others sites are more "open
source" than "free software" and usually care less about freedom than we do.

> It would be better if crypto software were hosted there.
> Do we have relationships with them?

Savannah does not.

--
Mathieu Roy

   -- I\'m right now on vacation and I\'m forced to use an unfriendly tool to
   get/send mail. If you expect a reply from me very soon, add \"urgent\" in
   the subject field --