[Savannah-hackers] submission of GTK-Viewer - savannah.gnu.org

From: mbidlo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GTK-Viewer - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:22:38 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Michal Bidlo <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: GTK-Viewer
System name: gtk-viewer
Type: GNU

GTK-Viewer is a simple image viewer for GNOME2 basen on the GTK+2.2 library
with GNOME-support. Though the GUI was designed by means of Glade, now it if
Glade uneditable because of the modifications of some things that Glade2
haven't generated correctly (in the interface.c).
Its GUI contains only standard widgets which are included in GTK+2.2.
For loading the images is used the GDK-Pixbuf so the application supports all
image formats supported by this library. After opening an image right-click on
it shows the popup-menu with control keys. If the image is larger than actual
size of the window it can be moved using left-mouse button and drag the mouse.
The program contains only the necessary functions that are needed for image
VIEWING. Perhaps, I'll implement some additional functions if I have time.
I have sent the source tarball to Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden>.

Other Software Required:
libgtk+2.2
libgnomeui 2.2
(I'm not sure if this version is in all currently released systems, for
example, in the Debian-woody I had to install them from some external location.)

Other Comments:
The source tarball was sent to Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden>.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/