Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GTK-Viewer - savannah.gnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GTK-Viewer - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:18:03 -0400

We have approved your project as a non-GNU project.

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously
under the GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of *every* file of source code.

E.g. the files in  macros directory do not have that.

Please do this before uploading your file into CVS.

When those things are ready, write to address@hidden
to ask for an evaluation of your project for inclusion in GNU.

If your project gets approved we can change it to be in the GNU
section.

Regards,