Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PHP gettext - savannah.gnu.org

From: Danilo Segan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PHP gettext - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:20:30 +0100

Дана уторак, 04. новембар 2003. 14:06:21 CET, Rudy Gevaert написа:
Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.

I have also forwarded your request to be included into the GNU
project.

Thank you very much

> Other Comments:

> The licence is currently GPL, but I might consider switching it to
> LGPL if that's considered better (or more in line with GNU gettext
> library licence).

Please see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/why-not-lgpl.html

Yes, I am aware of that, and that's the reason the library is currently not LGPL. So, it'll stay under GPL.

Again, thanks for your time and Savannah services!

Cheers,
Danilo