[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of emacs-wiki, planner, and related mo

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of emacs-wiki, planner, and related modules - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:51:38 +0800

Vincent Caron <address@hidden> writes:

>    your project has been approved. You can effectively re-contact us
>    later to ask for inclusion of your work into the GNU project.
>    Regards,

The savannah site also said to set an appointment for importing files
into the CVS repository. I have RCS files for planner.el and
remember.el, and Damien Elmes has been maintaining emacs-wiki.el under
GNU arch. Would it be possible for us to import these into the
repository, and what should we send you?

Thanks!
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun