[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of emacs-wiki, planner, and related mo

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of emacs-wiki, planner, and related modules - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:12:13 +0800

Vincent Caron <address@hidden> writes:

>    your project has been approved. You can effectively re-contact us
>    later to ask for inclusion of your work into the GNU project.
>    Regards,

Thank you!

I've contacted the other maintainer and he'd like to include it into
the GNU project, too. We'll study the coding guidelines and other
documents related to the GNU project. =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun