[Savannah-hackers] [support #102634] Only Bug tracker allows Status Sear

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102634] Only Bug tracker allows Status Search
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 02:12:15 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[support #102634] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Fri 11/28/2003 at 08:12 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Priority | 5 - Normal                | 3 - Low
            Severity | 3 - Ordinary              | 1 - None
          Resolution | None                      | Works for me
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou

I'm not sure to understand your question.

First, I would like to mention that the query you can make are entirely
configurable. There are only two proposed by default, called "basic" and
"advanced" but any project can add for itself new ones.

Secondly, these two query forms, "basic" and "advanced", by default include the
"status" as a criterion. Can you provide an url to a tracker that does not
propose the status as search criterion?

[support #102634] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: Russell Smith
On: Thu 11/27/2003 at 23:30

Category:  Web Interface

Original Submission:  with the next expanded interface, all items have the same
properties as the bug tracker.  However only the bug tracker allows you to
select the status for Items to display.

This means you cannot restrict your view to open items for patches, support and
tasks.

This will make projects difficult to manage as you get large numbers of items
in the trackers.

Regards

Russell Smith

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Fri 11/28/2003 at 08:12       By: yeupou
I'm not sure to understand your question.

First, I would like to mention that the query you can make are entirely
configurable. There are only two proposed by default, called "basic" and
"advanced" but any project can add for itself new ones.

Secondly, these two query forms, "basic" and "advanced", by default include the
"status" as a criterion. Can you provide an url to a tracker that does not
propose the status as search criterion?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102634>

  Message sent via/by Savannah