Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS repository migration

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS repository migration
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:49:03 +0100

> You will of course also need to include other people from PUPA to
the
> GRUB project if they also contribute to 'grub2'.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.

I meant that all the other users that contribute to pupa are not member of the grub project. Thus, they cannot contribute to the new grub2 directory, unless you add them to the grub project.

BTW, I made one mistake in the previous mail. I said "moving the
repository", but I actually wanted to mean "copying the repository",
that is, I'd like to have a copy as grub2 but also have the original
repository intact.

Done :)