Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with stale lock

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with stale lock
Date: 28 Feb 2004 19:48:35 +0100

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm back and I removed the lock again.
>
> I wonder why locks appears. The systems says you created them.

Sigh.  The first time this happened when I tried to check in
/cvsroot/auctex/auctex/latex.el, and it hangs in the checkin right
now.  Whenever I try to check in that file, it hangs.  I have no clue
why this would be: there had been a branch on that file until
recently, but I am trying to check into the trunk.  I was able to
check out the head version,do my changes on it, but checking in hangs
CVS.

I'll just let the process linger for now until you tell me what to do.