Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with stale lock

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with stale lock
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:06:48 +0100

Well, I did all that, and I could commit v5.181 (I added 2004 to the FSF's copyright year). I used your account (but with my SSH key).

~> cvs -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/auctex co auctex
~> cd auctex
~> emacs latex.el
~> cvs ci latex.el
~> cvs log latex.el | less

Well, I'll keep a copy of this new repository somewhere and put the backup instead. Then check whether you can commit too.