Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:16:56 +0900 (JST)

In article <address@hidden>, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:
> Actually you still are an administrator of project emacs; you can
> easily remove yourself from the administrators list using the Member
> Management project page.

Strange.  Richard (RMS) told me that I'm not an
administrator a while ago.  If I'm listed as an
administrator, it's an error.  Could you tell me the URL of
"Member Management project page"?  If it's
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/admin/emacs-devel, I can't do
anything because I don't know the required password

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden