Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:51:06 +0200

I added you to project emacs on Saturday. It should be working now. I also tested login under your username and could check out the repository.
Sorry for the troubles.

On 2004.04.10 02:57, Kenichi Handa wrote:
In article <address@hidden>, Sylvain Beucler
<address@hidden> writes:
> Actually I showed you how to remove yourself from the project. Due
to a
> bug I have to fix, people without projects are deleted from the
system.

> I created a new handa account and added it to project emacs as a
member
> (not administrator). I sent you the password privately - change it
> asap.

Thank you, I've just logged in savannah and changed my password.

I also added two SSH keys via "Account Configuration".  But,
I still can't do this.

It prompts me "address@hidden's password: ".