[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah-hackers, you need to know this:

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah-hackers, you need to know this:
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:12:27 +0200

On 2004.04.13 16:21, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
Please send me an ssh v2 public key, in a gpg signed email. Also tell me where I can download your gpg public key.

I think we should contact the sysadmins about granting access to Elfyn. They do not communicate, but that is not a reason why we should not.

Actually I though about it last week-end, and I should have asked both savannah-hackers and sysadmin about adding him to project administration, sorry.

Elfyn should also be given administrator rights along the way on project Savannah so as to be able to fix Savannah projects.