[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah-hackers, you need to know this:

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah-hackers, you need to know this:
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:27:25 +0200

On 2004.04.13 23:16, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
Of course.  I'll mail Rao, Bradley and Jim that I gave Elfyn access.

Next time we should e-mail everybody before to do it.

You can already add him as administrator.

Done.

Oh, about the chat, the reference I also found is #savannah at irc. freenode.net. It still exists. The hard step is now to get everybody to stay on it. As far as I am concerned I rarely use chats but I can make an effort :)