[Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:11:33 +0200

I added user 'beu' as member of Savannah Administration.

Welcome Elfyn!

Can you subscribe to address@hidden

SylvAIn :)

On 2004.04.08 21:53, address@hidden wrote:
A new user has registered on Savannah.

User Full Name:   Elfyn
User Name:   beu
User Email:   address@hidden

Project Full Name:   Savannah Administration
Project System Name: administration
Project page: https://savannah.gnu.org//projects/administration

Message from user:

As stated in my email to savannah-hackers and discussion with Sylvian
Beucler, I have volunteered to help field support requests and anythin
else I can help with! :)

You receive this email because you are registered as an administrator
of this project and the system has been configured to send emails to
administrators when new users register.

Please login and go to the page
https://savannah.gnu.org//project/admin/useradmin.php?group_id=5802
and approve this new pending user, so he/she can obtain full
functionality on the web site.