[Savannah-hackers] Project registration status?

From: Sean Reifschneider
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration status?
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:43:14 -0600

Greetings.  Last week (I believe it was on Wednesday), I submitted a
registration request for a new project, "hoseContext".  I haven't heard
anything since then.  I just wanted to make sure that you have
everything you need to make a decision and get the project set up.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 Peppermint Patty gets a DSL line in "YOU'D TELL ME IF YOU WERE IN A GERMAN
 SCHEISSE VIDEO WOULDN'T YOU, CHARLIE BROWN"