Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration status?

From: Andreas Schoenberg
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration status?
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:50:22 +0200

At 02:43 6.4.2004, you wrote:
Greetings.  Last week (I believe it was on Wednesday), I submitted a
registration request for a new project, "hoseContext".  I haven't heard
anything since then.  I just wanted to make sure that you have
everything you need to make a decision and get the project set up.

Hello

New projects approvals are currently queued until work on the moderation system has been finished. This fixed has to be done because of security issues with savannah.

We hope to fix this soon, so I ask for your understanding. You will be informed as soon as evaluation is possible again.

Andreas