[Savannah-hackers] Re: Development proposition: Merging GForge and Savan

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Development proposition: Merging GForge and Savane
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:44:36 -0400

    I want to propose a "merge" of the projects ,  a new project with the best
    things of each , a
    combination of the best of Savane and GForge .
    I know this is really difficult , but , the only needed thing is consensus
    between developers.

To achieve a relationship of good cooperation between Tim Purdue and
Mathieu would be very good, but I think also very difficult.  I think
it is beyond my abilities in human relationships to achieve that.