[Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #180379] Re: Savannah pending project update

From: James Blair via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #180379] Re: Savannah pending project update
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:51:18 -0400

> address@hidden - Thu Mar 25 11:04:16 2004]:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am the maintainer for GNUsound, which was dubbed an official GNU
> package by RMS recently.
>
> I wanted to setup a webpage on www.gnu.org, and was informed that this
> would be easiest through Savannah, so I registered the program on
> Savannah. However, approval for that registration was put on hold
> pending investigations wrt the break-in.
>
> Is it possible at this point in time get WWW and FTP access on
> www.gnu.org & ftp.gnu.org through some other means then Savannah? Is
> there anybody specific I could talk to about that?
>
> Thanks,
> Pascal.

I have manually created your project on Savannah.  This is the first
project that I have pushed through in this manner, so if something isn't
working right, please let me know.  You should be able to use the webcvs
area on savannah, and your web pages will show up at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnusound/

which is updated once an hour.