[Savannah-hackers] incorrect time on savannah?

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] incorrect time on savannah?
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:15:46 -0400

   Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:55:20 +0200
   From: Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>

   I did an ntpdate at Savannah.

Thanks.

   However, I am still surprised that checking in files changes their
   timestamp in your working copy. Maybe what you are compiling is another
   checkout of the repository that you update right after the commit?

My files all have a $Id$ string in them.  This requires the file to be
updated when it is committed.