[Savannah-hackers] Savannah projects approvals

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah projects approvals
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:41:37 +0200

Hello,

Currently, Savannah has a huge list of projects requests to review.
I would like to know whether the GNU Eval team has the resources to temporarily help us in clearing this backlog. The tasks basically requires some licensing skills - to check whether the project is GPL-compatible, and if it uses only free dependencies (we have some documentation on the process) - which I am sure the GNU evaluators already have.