Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah projects approvals

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah projects approvals
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 03:50:57 +0100

Hello Hugo,

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 08:38:15PM -0400, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

> Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I would like to know whether the GNU Eval team has the resources to
> > temporarily help us in clearing this backlog.
>
> Hello Sylvain!
>
> Glad to hear that things are moving again in Savannah.

I'm not quite Sylvain, but I quickly wanted to add that it's great
so hear from you again, Hugo! :)

> Unfortunately I am not able to help due to other occupations, but I
> hope that somebody from the team jumps in.
>
> Hey team, specially those new members that haven't done any evaluation
> report yet, this is a good opportunity to start fine-tuning your
> evaluation skills.

If anyone is available to help us, that would be very helpful indeed.
If your interested or have any questions, please feel free to ask
us. :)  We hang out on #savannah on irc.freenode.net most of the time,
and we're of course available via the savannah-hackers mailing list.

Best,
Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4