Re: [Savannah-hackers] Ssh trouble

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Ssh trouble
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:53:31 +0200

Hi,

On 2004.08.10 09:18 Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Hello,

I cannot checkout from CVS due to SSH presenting me with a password
query,
which means it is not properly configured.
I have verified the keys' correctness, there is nothing I could spot
except
that my "home" key is  'address@hidden' while the entered ssh key
shows
 'address@hidden' at the end, but this is not the problem,
it's just a
free alias which doesnot need to match.

Any Idea?

The address@hidden at the end of an ssh key should be considered as a comment. The system replicates all SSH keys every 30 minutes. Did you wait for that delay? Also, tell me if the 'address@hidden' is different from the 'address@hidden', I am not sure I understood what you meant.