Re: [Savannah-hackers] Scicalc

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Scicalc
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:09:15 +0200

Hello,

On 2004.08.11 12:46 Ivano Primi wrote:
I guess he is in vacance now. Last year he was unreachable in this
period (and I have not received any news from him this last week).
I will tell him after I will have received its answer.
Have a good day

I will delete your project registration for now, since we cannot keep track of it over a too long period of time.

When he is back from holidays, please submit your project again.
Feel free to put a reference to this thread:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2004-08/msg00122.html
in the new submission, so we can remember of your project and see that it was already processed. Hopefully, I will take care of it myself again.