Re: [Savannah-hackers] Deletion of a project: phypnogram

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Deletion of a project: phypnogram
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:16:52 +0200

Ok, I deleted your project.
I am looking forward to approving your free alternative.

On 2004.08.11 09:21 Jean-Etienne Poirrier wrote:
Hello,

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
MatLab is non-free software.
Savannah only accept to host free software than can run on a completely Free operating system. We therefore cannot accept your project if it requires Mathlab instead of Perl.
[...]
Please tell us whether you stick with MatLab or are willing to move to a free software alternative.

I understand the issue. I am willing to move to free software but, unfortunately, I am obliged to write this software with Matlab. Please delete phypnogram. I will try to come back later with a free alternative.

Thank you anyway for the Savannah service (and the many interesting projects you host).