[Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS files area...

From: Bill
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS files area...
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:43:24 -0400

Could you help me access the "simulavr" uploads area?

I've recently (month or more now) becom an admin on this project, have read about how to upload my GPG key, ssh key, sign my files and upload to the anonymous ftp server to get files into the project download page(and the 2 hour and 5 minute update cycles). I think I've exhausted my options as detailed below. (TRoth is the other admin, he confirmed that I can successfully generate a sig that he can confirm, and raised all the same setup details I've found about adding to the downloads page)

Could you look into why my uploads are not working?

Thanks,

Bill