[Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approval [logs]

From: Jim Prewett
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approval [logs]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:33:07 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Michael,

I will be making the requested changes and sending you a new URL soon.

I have a question about the documentation portion of my project.  I like
the idea of releasing the text of the manual under the GNU Free
Documentation License and the code in the manual under the GPL.

How would I do that?  I found the suggestion on the GNU site, but didn't
find any examples of how one might do this.

Thanks,
Jim

--
James E. Prewett                 "everything that is, that was, was not enough"
Systems Team Leader                                                505.277.8210