Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approval [logs]

From: Jim Prewett
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approval [logs]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:13:57 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Michael,

> > I will be making the requested changes and sending you a new URL soon.
> Thanks.

Try this one:
http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/LoGS-0.0.1RC6.tar.gz

(the OpenPGP signature is available here:
http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/LoGS-0.0.1RC6.tar.gz.asc )

> > How would I do that?  I found the suggestion on the GNU site, but didn't
> > find any examples of how one might do this.
> That's a great idea.

Thanks.  I'm still confused on exactly how to apply the GPL to the
examples, but, unless i'm mistaken, that is something that I can resolve
in a later release of the manual.

Are you aware of any projects that are currently licensing their examples
in this way?

I believe everything in my latest release should satisfy the Savannah
requirements.  Please let me know if I missed something.

Thanks for all of your help!
Jim

James E. Prewett                 "everything that is, that was, was not enough"
Systems Team Leader                                                505.277.8210
Designated Security Officer                address@hidden address@hidden
HPC Systems Engineer III @ address@hidden             OpenPGP key: pub
1024D/31816D93