[Savannah-hackers] Incubus data modeler

From: Eric Jardim
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Incubus data modeler
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:27:00 -0300

Hi,

I am the creator of the "Incubus data modeler" project and wanted to
host it on Savannah. However, it looks like Savannah is no longer
taking new projects or cannot do this :(

And the "sad thing" is that it looks like that the number of pending
projects seems to grow slowly, what is very bad for free software
community. I do not understand the reason of this, but if is there any
way to help, speak up :)

The good news is that I successfully hosted my project on
sourceforge.net, but I am still interested in host my project at
Savannah.

By the way, the project home page is
http://incubus.sourceforge.net

[Eric Jardim]