Re: [Savannah-hackers] Incubus data modeler

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Incubus data modeler
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:41:06 +0200

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 04:27:00PM -0300, Eric Jardim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am the creator of the "Incubus data modeler" project and wanted to
> host it on Savannah. However, it looks like Savannah is no longer
> taking new projects or cannot do this :(
>
> And the "sad thing" is that it looks like that the number of pending
> projects seems to grow slowly, what is very bad for free software
> community. I do not understand the reason of this, but if is there any
> way to help, speak up :)
>
> The good news is that I successfully hosted my project on
> sourceforge.net, but I am still interested in host my project at
> Savannah.
>
> By the way, the project home page is
> http://incubus.sourceforge.net

As you can see at
http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3178 and
http://sv.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3190 Savannah is being
accepting new projects again for one month now.

Most of the projects in the queue are projects that are actually not
interested in Savannah anymore; we asked people to confirm their
registrations and are reviewing them when they do so.

So feel free to register your project at Savannah right now.

If you are interested in helping clearing the queue (or helping
Savannah in general), please join #savannah at freenode.irc.net and
have a chat :)