Re: [Savannah-hackers] Incubus data modeler

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Incubus data modeler
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:54:24 +0200

Hello,

> [...]
> > Most of the projects in the queue are projects that are actually not
> > interested in Savannah anymore; we asked people to confirm their
> > registrations and are reviewing them when they do so.
>
> I have already submitted my project some time ago. Do I have to submit it
> again?
>

> > So feel free to register your project at Savannah right now.
>
> again?

Oh, I didn't see it was already registered. I'll have your project in
the list of confirmed projects.

> > If you are interested in helping clearing the queue (or helping
>
> what kind of work can I do to help savannah?

Our primary task at the moment is to clear the backlog of projects
submissions. This requires basic knownlege of licensing and software
dependencies (we also have some documentation on the process).

You could also help with some tasks that need to be done, such as
implementing some Savane features and configuring some parts of
Savannah (for example, mailing-lists management not provided by
Mailman).